AGV helmet K-3 SV Rossi Misano 2011. The K-3 SV is the result of the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP and the Corsa. Thanks to the use of the FEM (Finite Element Analysis), the technical department has developed a reference product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet is suitable both for those riders who prioritise comfort features and high performance as well as for those who are looking for design and a good relationship quality-price.
Thanks to CFD analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics), the ventilation system provides maximum circulation of the flow of air through five air inlets in front and two exhaust fans in the back.
The interior Dry-Comfort with hygienic treatment that is completely removable and washable. The mechanism for opening and closing the screen has three customizable settings according to the use you want to give to the helmet (Touring, Rascing or City) and account with the system XQRS to be able to disassemble it easily.
- Outer shell of resin HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic) painted.
- 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; dimensions optimised using FEM (Finite Element Analysis).
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in the wind tunnel, with 5 front air intake and 2 exhaust fans in the rear.
- Clear screen GT2-1 (Sizes: XS-S-MS) and GT2 (Sizes: ML-L-XL-XXL) made of polycarbonate antirayas and anti-fog with 100% UV protection.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): mechanism for removing and substituting the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- Mechanism of screen system with PVS (Perimitrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise.
- Sun Visor built-in (ISV) with treatment antirayas, easily removable without tools.
- Cushioned interior 3D fully removable and washable, made in fabric Dry-Comfort with hygienic treatment.
- Cubrenariz removable.
- Cubrebarbilla removable.
- System of micrometric closure. Ring anti-theft device on the strap.
- Willingness to accept a new communication system built-in SHARE (not included).