Boots Alpinestars S-MX 6 woofer bass vented Lady Black / White. Boots anatomically profiled, designed for an optimized fit to the shape of the female foot and particularly suitable for sport use on road and circuit. The S-MX 6 feature the latest advances in the development of footwear high-performance Alpinestars. Each element has been carefully designed to offer innovations in protection, better ergonomics and maximum comfort.
- The upper is made in micro-fibre with high technology that provides a greater durability and resistance to abrasion.
- New ergonomic design for better control, a better fit and more comfort.
- Innovative side protection of the ankle TPU, that provides a support biomechanical between the top of the calf/shin and ankle and offers greater structural integrity, impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- Sole with the new and exclusive compound rubber Alpinestars that provides a feel and grip improved, and the dispersion of the water and durability.
- Shin Protector, protector, calf, heel and protective for the change that you made in injected TPU for greater durability and protection against impacts.
- Slide built-in replaceable TPU bi-injected. It has a new system of fixing with a screw that facilitates and accelerates the change.
- Protector of the ankle double density for increased protection.
- The front area and the heel area Achilles have a flexible construction in accordion for a convenience, extension and higher-level control.
- Template internal reinforcement for greater support in the area of the arc and protection of the foot.
- Opening / closing system, side zip mounted on an elastic panel. The zipper is covered with a large flap with Velcro. This closure system allows a secure fit and maximum flexibility. The opening is wide for ease of entry and exit.
- Toe reinforced internally for added protection and durability.
- Inner lining made with breathable fabric with reinforcement anti-skid in the area of the ankle to keep the foot subject.
- Boots Alpinestars S-MX 6 are certified by the EC.