Shoes Alpinestars SP-1 Black / White / Red / Fluo.
Light and with a aggressive design, the running shoes SP-1 have a profile extremely anatomical. With high levels of protection, these running shoes are very comfortable, both on the bike as off it. Made of microfiber, the SP-1 incorporate the unique fast lacing system for a quick close and safe.Main features:
- Top made of microfiber lightweight, durable and resistant to abrasion. Zones, front and rear accordion to maximize flexibility and provide greater comfort.
- Padded high-performance, on the tongue and in the neck for greater comfort and fit around the ankle and the instep.
- New fast lacing system with Kevlar® in combination with an adjustable strap of Velcro for a custom shutdown and secure.
- Protections external TPR on both sides of the ankle and toes.
- Pad change in TPU that features an engraved textured for a better grip to the controls of the bike.
- Compartment external heel TPU for added protection and durability.
- Protectecciones dual density ankle located under the top layer for excellent protection against knocks.
- The inner box of the fingers and the compartment for the heel are placed under the top layer for a more ergonomic design.
- Inner lining made of advanced fabric that features suede inserts in the heel area to prevent slippage of the foot.
- Insole composite rubber sole from Alpinestars for superior grip, flexibility and durability. The drawing of the sole facilitates the drainage of water.
- Mid-sole of polyamide in the heel for added comfort. It has a metal stem composed that helps to increase the rigidity and reduces deformation of the foot in case of an impact.
- Template removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra, anatomically designed for increased comfort and support.
- Inserts reflective for better visibility in night driving or low light.
- The SP-1 have CE certification (Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive).