Boots Dainese Axial Pro In. TheAxial Pro In represents the maximum use of the technology and experience Dainese applied to a boot, to give the pilot the best level of safety, comfort, and functionality during riding.
Made with Lorica, fabric D-Stone and skin suede, incorporates the system D-Axial with frame of Carbon fiber and DuPont KEVLAR®, designed to reduce the risk of twisting of the foot and to protect it against blows. The sliders ofstainless steel, the toe and insole nylon offer additional security elements to the pilot. Has inner belt of retention to prevent fractures, and the descalzado. Ready to hook on the inside of the pants, this boot seamlessly integrates with the mono, lowering the risk of being caught by external elements in the event of a fall, as well as encouraging the driving.
- Fabric D-Stone.
- Leather inserts suede on the inner side.
- Carbon fiber.
- Fiber DuPont.
- Heel TPU.
- Elastic areas.
- Regulation inside with velcro.
- Velcro closure.
- System of coupling mono-boot.
- Speed lacing system, internal fast loop).
- Insertion of the protector to change with fluffy.
- Rubber outsole with unique design.
- Approval IN 13634/2010 cat.2.