Helmet AGV K-5 Jet Rossi Winter Test 2012. Hull maxi-jet AGV ideal for use in touring and also for driving by the city. Especially designed for those who do not want to give up the feeling of freedom, while maintaining a high level of security.
- Outer shell of fiber composite material.
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 densities.
- 2 sizes of outer shell and 4 shell sizes interior for a better fit to each size.
- Dimensions of shell and EPS optimised using the FEM system (Finite Element Analysis).
- Ventilation system IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) developed in the wind tunnel. The ventilation system consists of three inputs in the front area and an extractor fan rear system ON/OFF.
- Spoiler, rear, integrated in the same shell.
- Tissue 3D interior Dry-Comfort with hygienic treatment.
- Inside the helmet fully removable and washable.
- Wide screen clear antirayas CITY 17 with a predisposition for pinlock. Covers below the level of the chin.
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): mechanism patented to disassemble and replace the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- New closure system-magnetic, called VMS (Viewer Magnetic Sysytem).
- Sun Visor built-in (ISV) with treatment antirayas, easily removable without tools.
- System of micrometric closure.
- Weight: 1.350 g (+/- 50g) in size MS.