Helmet Agv Pista GP R Carbon matte. The hull to the final for the competition designed by AGV is now even better. Improvements include the hydration system included, vents, metal developed in MotoGP and the rear spoiler, tested in the wind tunnel to improve the performance aerodynamics and stability at high speed. Its outer shell 100% made of carbon fiber 3K, offers a few lines that minimize the interference with the monkey racing and its interior fit-adaptable, avoids seams in the most sensitive areas.
- Outer shell (external structure) 100% made in fiber of carbon 3K. Available in 4 sizes outdoor to fit the physique of each pilot (XS-S), (MS), (ML-L), (XL-XXL). The interior incorporates EPS (internal structure) of 5 densities for optimum shock absorption. Its structure is extremely compact and lightweight with a performance security without equal.
- The hull shape has been designed to promote the aerodynamic efficiency and to minimize the risk that the energy generated by a possible impact is transmitted to the area of the collarbone. The lines of the rear minimize the interference with the monkey of competition when the rider is coupled to the bike.
- The ventilation system IVS is composed by five large air inlets and 2 exhaust fans in the rear. The ventilation of the upper front has been strategically placed to receive the most air flow.
- New vents metal combine strength and protection. Thanks to the input of a large flow of air and 2 exhaust fans on the rear, it increases the speed of circulation of the air in the interior of the helmet getting a high cooling of the interior. The air inlets in the chin guard directs the flow of air to the entire surface of the screen to avoid the fog. Lids of vents that are included with the helmet.
- The new spoiler later tested in the wind tunnel, offers a high-efficiency aerodynamics and stabilizes your helmet at high speeds. It has been designed to detach in event of an accident and maintain the structure rounded outer shell.
- The interior is completely removable and washable and has been developed by riders AGV MotoGP. The crown of the neck allows an easy entry of the hull and maximize the ventilation. Include foams of various thicknesses for a custom fit to the upper area of the helmet and the cheeks.
- The inner fabric used incorporates treatment antibacterial and is highly breathable. Have been avoided seams in the most sensitive areas of the head for maximum comfort.
- Introduces a system of emergency withdrawal of the padded sides in case of accident, to facilitate the task of removing the helmet by part of the medical staff.
- Hydration system developed in MotoGP is completely integrated in the hull. The tube has a valve located in the zone of the chin guard for a hydration constant and comfortable to the pilot. The hydration system is completely removable.
- The new screen antirayas class optics 1 has been designed to provide a vertical field of view of 85 degrees in a position of competition and 190 degrees of horizontal vision. Comes standard with a foil anti-fog Pinlock MaxVision and supports for Tear-Off. A kit of Tear-Off comes included with the helmet.
- The screen features a locking system patented (VLS) that prevents the accidental opening of this. The thickness of the screen ranges between 4 and 5mm. in function of the area, increased protection of the eyes and the face.
- The mechanism of the screen allows you to remove the screen without the use of tools and features metal parts for increased resistance. System "roto-translational" in the mechanism for a perfect adjustment of the screen with the helmet.
- Retention system double buckle.