Helmet AGV X70 Replicates Pasolini (collection Legends). Agv invented the helmet jet fiber in the year 1954. The X70 has been designed with the same shape and the same colors but with the current technology of AGV. Is characterized by providing a helmet shell with a clean and rounded details and a vintage.
History of design:
With this graph Agv has wanted to pay homage to Renzo Pasolini, also known as "Step”. This helmet is green with the profile of the two colors looks the same decoration, which was Pasolini. The X70 is a tribute to this great champion.
- Outer shell made of fiber glass. Available in 3 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- Inner shell in EPS in 3 sizes.
- Padded interior premium finished leather, fabric, suede and embroidered logo to further enhance your retro design.
- The cushioned interior are removable and washable.
- Closing system with double buckle.