Helmet Arai MX-V Scratch. It is the evolution of the model VX-Pro-3. It is perfect for the practice of Motocross, Enduro and Off-Road in general. The simple design of your shell (based on the concept R75), without edges, exaggerated or bumps unnecessary, it is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to the maintenance of its structural integrity to provide optimal resistance to impacts.
- Shell made of composite fibres CLC (Complex Laminate Construction). It consists of a layer of special fiber exclusive to Arai (very tough and lightweight) laminated between 2 layers of Super Fibre. This material is 40% stronger than glass fiber standard in extension and bending resistance.
- Efficient system of ventilation with different air inlets and front and extractors in the rear for excellent circulation of the air flow. These last are detachable.
- The air inlet of the chin can be opened and closed from the inside. It consists of a grid of stainless steel (one-piece). It is removable and easy to clean.
- Interior Dry-Cool®, fully removable and washable. It has been developed and tested in MotoGP.
- Facial Contour System (FCS): the cushioned FCS offer an effect "dock"that allows you to wear the helmet more easily. The cushioned FCS cover the area from under the jaw and the cheekbone area. The FCS offers a secure support in a wider area providing greater stability and comfort with minimal pressure.
- Innovative visor: leads the air towards the front inputs for added cooling, while the different holes help to reduce ?face lift? at high speeds. Its narrow design and rounded helps protect the rider from mud and other elements.
- The side facing the opening of the helmet allows the tape of the goggles firmly hold even during aggressive driving.
- Closure of double-ring.