Helmet Arai Profile-V Copy Fluor Matte. The Profile-V is the perfect entrance to the world of Arai. Weighs 80 grams less than its predecessor and has a base 5mm wider to offer greater comfort. Arai has applied its most advanced technologies such as the screen GOING, an advanced ventilation system and the padded interiors FCS. It is the evolution of the Arai Axcess-3.
- Outer shell made of PB e-cLc (Peripherally Belted e-Complex Laminate Construction)
- "R75 Shape": pattern design of the outer shell (more durable, rounded, and smooth) that offers a higher capacity of dispersion of the energy in case of impact and, therefore, greater protection.
- Inner shell made of EPS of different densities in a single piece.
- Clear screen VAS (Variable Axis System) with a new mechanism which facilitates the mounting and removal of the screen. It has also incorporated a new locking mechanism of the display derived from the F1 that prevents this from opening accidentally. Comes standard with a foil anti-fog Pinlock MaxVision for a mink clear under any weather condition.
- Ventilation system formed by the air inlets in the upper zone, chin guard, screen and 5 extractors in the rear. The air inlet of the chin strap is adjustable in 3 positions opening for the entrance of fresh air and prevents fogging of the screen. This practical system of ventilation allows you to adapt to the needs of each user, to contribute to the circulation of air desired at each moment.
- Padded interiors have been designed with the system FCS (Facial Contour System) for an excellent adaptability and are totally detachable and washable. Its outer fabric offers a very soft touch and provides optimum breathability. Account with a specific space to mount the speakers of an intercom. Benefit from treatment that is anti-bacterial, soil release and anti-odor.
- Has a predisposition to mount the system Pro Shade System (PSS).
- Closing system with double ring.