Helmet HJC RPHA X Schuma MC4
. It is the old off-road to a more advanced brand. It has been designed to be able to be used in the most extreme conditions and offering great security, fit and comfort. For this reason, many of the world champions (as Laia Sanz and Nate Adams) choose this model to compete.Technical features
- Outer shell made of Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM): carbon fiber, aramid and glass fiber. Provides an excellent combination of strength and lightness. Designed with advanced technology of CAD, offers superior comfort and fit.
- Interior Cool4ever™ treatment of non-allergenic, fully removable and washable.
- It incorporates extract of Ginkgo, a new and innovative fabric with properties auto-refrigerants.
- Multi-channel ventilation: air inlets in the front and extractors in the rear area.
- Grand opening visual: offers maximum visibility and a perfect fit for the glasses.
- Closure double buckle.
- Straps with sleeves Cool4Ever, removable and washable.
- Visor is adjustable and very flexible.
- Protector of nose removable.
- Compatible with the use of cervical collar.
- Weight: 1100gr. +/-50 gr. (based on S size).