Helmet LS2 FF399 Valiant Titanium Matte. Helmet modular very versatile made in an exclusive alloy of polymers (KPA). Has a screen with a predisposition for pinlock Max Vision (included), and sun visor integrated.
- Helmet shell made in KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy), a polymer alloy that stands out for being very robust and provide an excellent absorption of impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Practical chin guard with a swing of 180°.
- Clear screen out of Lexan injected with treatment antirayas and UV protection. Predisposition for pinlock Max Vision (included).
- A mechanism for rapid extraction of the screen.
- Sun Visor inside.
- Ventilation system with front air intake (on the top and on the chin guard) and rear outputs with grille for good circulation of air flow. The front inputs may be opened and closed.
- Inner fabric breathable and antibacterial, designed to provide better ventilation. Is completely removable and washable.
- Padded interior pre-formed by a laser cut for an excellent ergonomics.
- Cubrebarbilla series.
- Micrometric closure.
- Reflective elements on the collar to be more visible in night driving or in low light.
- Predisposition to mount the intercom Linkin Ride Pal 3 (not included).
- Has double homologation P/J Integral and Jet).