Helmet Nolan N44 Evo Classic N-Com Matt Black.
The new N44 Evo is the evolution of a successful model ?Crossover? Touring to Nolan, the N44. The N44 Evo is a helmet fully modular, which responds to the needs of the most experienced bikers and perfect for use both in winter as in summer. Designed for use in city, the N44 is also ideal to give it a use Touring away from the city, thanks to the technical solutions that have been adopted.Main features:
- Outer shell made in polycarbonate. It has been used the technology SABIC that offers greater benefits than other plastic resins in terms of high impact resistance.
- The ventilation system consists of 2 inputs on the front: One in the chin guard and an Air Booster, redesigned in the upper zone that directs air to the most important areas. It has air extractors on the back to extract hot air from the inside of the hull.
- Barbillera serial removable. Isolates the chin of the direct air.
- New cushioned interior completely redesigned made in tissue anti-allergic. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition. Pads are fully removable and washable.
- Screen ultra wide that offers a wide field of vision. This improves side vision. The screen is mounted on a mechanism that makes it easy to remove without tools. Incorporates an anti stripes. Predisposition for pinlock (not included).
- Pantallita internal VPS sun protection UV 400 operable from the outside.
- It features the new clamping system Microlock2 that consists of a double system of retention.
- Predisposition for the installation of the communication system N-Com.
- Predisposition to mount the system Emergency Stop Signal (ESS).