Helmet Nolan N100-5 Hi-Visibility N-Com Yellow Fluo. The N100-5 is the new helmet with hinged top range of Nolan. This helmet is equipped with a large screen (ultrawide visor), sun visor interior and the new ventilation system with Technology AirBooster. Also highlighted are the incorporation of cushioned indoor Climate Comfort and the willingness to install the communication system N-Com®. The helmet has a homologation P/J for circular with full safety with the helmet closed, in integral manner as with the open helmet in jet mode.
- Outer shell made of polycarbonate Lexan®TM, a resin with high performance capable of withstanding strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air intake in the chin guard and an Air Booster in the upper zone that directs air to the most important areas. You have an exhaust fan in the back to extract hot air from the inside of the hull.
- Opening system Dual Action positioned in the center of the chin guard that allows the opening using a single hand. The mechanism of double action prevents accidental opening of the chin guard ensuring maximum safety. The N100 5 is equipped with system of rotation of the chin guard with an innovative opening system with rotation elliptical for a maximum driving comfort.
- Clear screen "Ultrawide", which offers a wide field of vision. Features standard screen anti fog (pinlock). Can be dismantled quickly without tools and treatment available antirayas. In addition, the display incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- Sun Visor inside VPS with treatment antirayas and anti-fog, with UV protection up to 400 nanometers. It is easily removable (without tools).
- Padded interior fully removable and washable, made of woven micro-perforated dual density. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Cheeks knockdown of the new design.
- Cubrebarbilla detachable.
- Micrometric closure Microlock2 that consists of a system of double retention.
- Padded straps in the chin area, which are integrated into the inner padding of the helmet to facilitate the placement and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a push-reflective increases the active safety and is removable for comfort in summer.
- Predisposition for the communication system N-Com.
The Nolan N100-5 is homologated P/J in accordance with regulation ECE/ONU 22-05. The homologation P / J-allows you to drive both with the helmet open or closed, always in absolute respect for the rules.