Helmet Nolan N70-2 GT Classic N-Com Matt Black. The new N70-2 GT is the evolution of the successful model "Crossover" Touring Nolan, the N44 Evo. This is a helmet fully modular, which responds to the needs of the most experienced bikers as it allows up to 8 different configurations. The helmet has a homologation P/J for circular with full safety with the helmet closed, in integral manner as with the open helmet in jet mode.
- Outer shell made of polycarbonate Lexan®TM, a resin with high performance capable of withstanding strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air inlet screen and Air Booster in the upper zone that directs air to the most important areas. You have an exhaust fan in the back to extract hot air from the inside of the hull.
- Barbillera serial removable. Isolates the chin of the direct air.
- Clear screen "Ultrawide", which offers a wide field of vision. Treatment available antirayas. In configuration jet, its wide screen offers a great protection to the wind and the rain.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent fogging the screen. In addition, the display incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- Sun Visor inside VPS with treatment antirayas and anti-fog, with UV protection up to 400 nanometers. It is easily removable (without tools) and can be activated from the outside.
- Padded interior Climate and Comfort fully removable and washable, made of woven micro-perforated dual density. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Micrometric closure Microlock2 that consists of a system of double retention.
- Chin straps detachable and washable, fully integrated into the inner padding of the helmet to facilitate the placement and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a push-reflective increases the active safety and is removable for comfort in summer.
- Predisposition for the communication system N-Com.
- Predisposition to mount the system Emergency Stop Signal (ESS).
- The Nolan N70-2 GT is approved in P/J in accordance with regulation ECE/ONU 22-05. The homologation P / J-allows you to drive both with the chin guard mounted as dismounted, always in absolute respect for the rules.