Helmet Nolan N90-2 Straton N-Com Yellow. Helmet modular, successor to the Nolan N91, the hull developed for use in Touring or urban, most sophisticated and comfortable Nolan. With excellent finishes the helmet flip-N90-2 ensures an excellent fit for greater pilot safety.
- Outer shell made of polycarbonate Lexan®TM, a resin with high performance, capable of withstanding strong impacts and adapt to any climate situation.
- Padded interior fully removable and washable made of fabric anti-allergic of high quality. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- The ventilation system consists of 2 inputs in the front (one on the chin guard and one on top), and air extractors on the back to extract hot air from the inside of the hull.
- System openness "Dual-Action": that allows the opening with a single hand, (Smart Lift) and prevents the accidental opening of the chin guard.
- Screen with anti-scratch and anti-fog that incorporates pinlock of series.
- Sun Visor inside VPS with treatment antirayas and anti-fog, with UV protection up to 400 nanometers. It is easily removable (without tools).
- Cubrebarbillas detachable.
- Incorporates a retention system micrometric adjustment (Microlock2).
- Padded straps in the area of the chin, removable and washable, integrated into the inner padding of the helmet to facilitate the placement and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a push-reflective increases the active safety and is removable for comfort in summer.
- Predisposition for the communication system N-Com.
- Bag for helmet.
The Nolan N90-2 is approved P / J in accordance with regulation ECE/ONU 22-05. The homologation P / J-allows you to drive both with the helmet open or closed, always in absolute respect for the rules.