Helmet Nolan N91 Evo Special N-Com Black Graphite. Model of evolution of the Nolan N91, the hull developed for use in Touring or urban, most sophisticated and comfortable Nolan. The N91 Evo is characterized by an interior with new design, with structure completely dismantled and carefully designed for an easy wash. Provides an enhanced fit and features a inner padding in the chin strap to give maximum comfort.
- Outer shell made of polycarbonate Lexan® EXL . It has been used the technology SABIC that offers greater benefits than other plastic resins in terms of high impact resistance.
- The ventilation system consists of 2 inputs in the front and air extractors in the back. The latter are used to extract hot air from the inside of the hull.
- Chin series detachable. Isolates the chin of the direct air.
- Padded interior fully removable and washable made of fabric anti-allergic of high quality. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- System "openness" Dual Action": 1) "Smart Lift", opening with a single hand. 2) Prevents the accidental opening of the chin guard.
- Pantallita internal VPS sunscreen.
- The screen is mounted on a mechanism that makes it easy to remove without tools. Incorporates a treatment antirayas.
- Incorporates a retention system micrometric adjustment (Microlock2).
- This helmet is homologated as both a full-face helmet as a Jet helmet.
- Predisposition for Pinlock.
- Predisposition for the communication system N-Com.
- Bag for helmet.
Homologation ECE 22.05