Helmet Scorpion ADX-1 Horizon Black Matt / Red Neon. Helmet modular adventure, extremely versatile and functional. Manufactured in polycarbonate, has been manufactured to be worn in any terrain and any circumstances. The ADX-1 offers a handy sun visor, detachable visor, padded inner Kwikwick2® and an effective ventilation system. Stands out for its comfort and practicality.
- Made of advanced composite polycarbonate.
- 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- Clear screen treated anti-stripes. Offers a wide field of vision and a large peripheral vision.
- Pinlock® Maxvision perfectly integrated in the display. This Pinlock® creates an air pressure of standing and prevents so that condensation to form, even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- Sun Visor internal Speedview™, easily replaceable and with anti-fog treatment on both sides.
- Detachable visor to offer greater aerodynamic performance.
- Padded inner Kwikwick2® treatment anti-allergic, removable and washable. Kwikwick2® stands out for being very comfortable and soft; it is like a "glove" as for the head. Design of the quilted sides that is optimized for wearers of glasses.
- The opening system the chin guard is very easy and allows the opening using a single hand.
- The ventilation system with front air intake (on the top and on the chin guard) and rear out in the spoiler that garantizaa the total removal of the moisture and warm air from the interior of the same. All the air inlets are easily adjustable with any kind of gloves.
- Cubrebarbilla: contributes to reduce the noise.
- Micrometric closure.