Helmet Shark Evo-One 2 Slasher Anthracite Matt / Black / Blue. It is the evolution model Evo-One, the helmet folding top of range Shark. The new Evo-One 2 incorporates a screen optimized kinematic system and a locking system of the chin guard reinforced and improved. The helmet has a homologation P/J for circular with full safety with the helmet closed, in integral manner as with the open helmet in jet mode. Highlights for offering a great aerodynamic, functionality and maximum safety.
- Made of resin-injected TIS-Lexan.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- System "Auto-up" and "Auto-down": opening and closing simultaneous semi-automatic chin guard and screen.
- Screen clear with treatment antirayas.
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- System of quick disassembly of the screen without tools.
- Sun Visor interior antirayas (UV380) operable by means of a cam located at the top of the shell.
- Autoseal System: allows the screen to adhere to the board of the helmet by providing a better insulation.
- System of ventilation consisting of an air intake in the chin guard and two air intakes in the upper part of the shell. The mechanisms of opening and closing the ventilation system is entrusted to a mechanism of type on-off.
- Padded inner perfect fit that offers maximum comfort and support. The cushioned interior is totally removable and washable.
- Design of the quilted sides that is optimized for wearers of glasses (System Easy Fit patented by Shark).
- System micro lock buckle.
- Has a chin guard that can be activated by means of a strip of plastic.
- Willingness to install the communication system Sharktooth® (not included).
- Has double homologation P/J Integral and Jet).
- Weight: 1650 g. for size M.