Helmet Shark Race-R PRO Chaz Black / White / Anthracite. Made of carbon fibre, this helmet has been developed as if a helmet of competition is involved, to provide a security and technology at the highest level. The Race-R Pro stands out for its lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics. The pilot only has to worry about driving, Shark takes care of the rest: “Just race! We care about the rest”.
- Two shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Effective ventilation system with 6 air inlets (1 on the chin guard, 3-position filter and anti-pollution, 3 in the front, 2 at the top) and 7 extractors.
- Optimization of the Venturi effect.
- Spoiler double height to subtract aerodynamic force at high speed and gain stability (CFD: Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Screen clear class optical 1 with densities variable (2.8 mm at the edges and 4.25 mm in the center), offers an optical quality perfect. Features exterior treatment antirayas and treatment internal anti-fog.
- The screen has four anchor points with safety lock (patented by Shark).
- System quick disassembly of the screen.
- Design of the acochados side optimized for wearers of glasses (System Easy Fit patented by Shark).
- Cushioned interior thermoformed with treatment anti-allergic, removable, washable and micro-aerated.
- Padding in the collar of neoprene; provides elasticity and is water-resistant.
- Closure with dual strap and buckle finishing magnetic.
- Predisposition for installing the communication system Sharktooth® (not included).
- Weight: 1250 gr (+/- 50 gr).