Schuberth SC1 Advanced Intercom Powered by Sena. Intercom system specially designed for the SCHUBERTH C4 and R2 helmets. Its integration is virtually invisible as the microphone, speakers and antenna are already integrated into the C4 and R2 helmets as standard and only the SC1 module and its battery need installing. The control buttons for tall the intercom functions are installed in the SC1 module and this module as well as the battery are positioned at the edge of the helmet in purpose built compartments. You can also acquire a remote control separately, making the intercom even easier to use.
The SC1 allows you to synchronise with your phone and navigator, so that you can listen to music, make a phone call or hear navigation instructions. A robust Bluetooth connection links up two external devices at the same time. The SC1 also allows communication with up to 4 users.
To help with connect with your Smartphone, Sena has come up with the Sena Headset App, available for iPhone and Android; with this you can configure your device, manage group lists, set up speed dial and start group communication.
Here are the main features of the Standard version:
- Completely invisible integration into the helmet (Schuberth C4 and R2).
- Universal Intercom ™: Bluetooth connection with intercoms of other brands.
- SENA advanced Noise Control.
- It can be controlled via the SENA Smartphone App (for iPhone and Android).
- It can be synchronised with the optional Bluetooth Handlebar Remote (sold separately).
- Bluetooth 4.1.
- Voice Control.
- Intercom for up to 4 users.
- 14 hour talk time.
- Allows for music sharing.
- UKW radio.