Shoei helmet Neotec II White. Shoei evolves its successful helmet modular, and gives the Neotec 2 of the latest technological advances. Stands out by offering a very compact design and by the possibility of installing a communication system fully integrated with the design of the hull. The helmet has a homologation P/J for circular with full safety with the helmet closed, in integral manner as with the open helmet in jet mode.
- The outer shell (external structure) is made from AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): Composed of organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers that absorbs impacts with optimal rigidity.
- The inner shell (inner structure) is made of EPS densities of 2 offers a high degree absorption impact.
- Incorporates a retention system micrometric stainless steel.
- The mechanism for pivoting the chin guard is made of 100% stainless steel.
- New screen CNS-3 system with anti-fog Pinlock included. 99% UV protection.
- Sun Visor approved according to the regulations DIN IN 1836; the european standard for sunglasses.
- Double homologation P/J (Integral/Jet)
- 3 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- Padded central 3D for maximum comfort.
- Padding in the area of the ears to reduce the noise.
- Padded interior fully removable and washable.
- Bag strap removable, washable and replaceable.
- Sun Visor QSV-1 with anti-fog treatment and antirayas with a 99% UV protection. Viewer easily operable from the outside even with thick gloves.
- The ventilation system is formed by the air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard and 2 air vents in the back and in the nape of the neck.
- The air flow that is achieved with the new ventilation system has been increased considerably when compared to the previous model.
- The introduction of the Vortex Generator in the area of the chin guard prevents entry of air into the interior of the helmet and greatly reduces the noise.
- Double spoiler integrated to minimize the maximum turbulence tested in the wind tunnel.
- The Shoei Neotec 2 incorporates the disposition to integrate the communication system Sena SRL (sold separately).
- The new system of communication does not affect the aesthetic line of the hull.