Shoei helmet NXR Valkyrie TC-4. Leonardo da Vinci said: "simplicity is The ultimate sophistication." With this idea, has designed the NXR from Shoei. It has everything that a helmet is required, but without sophistication unnecessary. You, your bike and the NXR is all you need to experience the essence of motorcycling.
- The outer shell (external structure) is made from AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers offer a shell that absorbs impacts with optimal rigidity.
- The inner shell (inner structure) is made out of EPS of different densities that provides a high degree absorption impact.
- Incorporates the system EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System), which facilitates the extraction of the hull from the outside in case of an accident, since it allows to extract the cushioned side.
- Closure of double-ring. Easy to use and always a perfect fit.
- Approval: E22/05.
- 4 different outer shell construction sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Padded central 3D for maximum comfort.
- Padded at the ears to reduce the noise.
- Interior fully removable and washable.
- The new ventilation system consists of 4 air inlets in the front (3 in the front and 1 on the chin guard), and 6 extractors in the back for an excellent circulation of the air flow.
- Integrated Spoiler for aerodynamic performance optimal.
- Display has clear CWR-1 pinlock incorporated.
- Cubrenariz, barbillera and carrying case as standard.