TERMS AND CONDITIONS
List of Prices
All the prices exposed in our products list in the AG10Moto STORE include IVA (Mainland Spain’s VAT). In relation to this tax, the IVA (Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido, Value Added Tax) will be applied, as a general rule, as a 21% tax rate for the European Union area where this tax is applied. In sales to any other country of the world, the VAT will not be applied, even though the Customs Systems of each country will apply the corresponding tax charges. Due to their special tax system the geographical areas of Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla are considered extra-community territories. Therefore, the purchases made by these residents are VAT exempted (Customs Office expenses and import taxes are not included neither in the product price nor in the shipping, and will have to be paid by the merchandise recipient at destination upon reception). Prices displayed on AG10Moto.com could be revised and modified at any moment if conditions require it.
Price list for custom-made products in (2015/16):
- Custom-made Motorcycle Riding Apparels: 860 € VAT included.
- Custom-made Motorcycle Riding Jackets: 430 € VAT included.
- Custom-made Motorcycle Riding Gloves: 190 € VAT included.
- Caferacer Jackets: 450 € VAT included.
Payment Systems Used
AG10Moto offers you different payment methods so that you can choose the one that suits you best, you will have to choose it during the purchase process, once you have checked your products in the cart and selected the shipping method.
- Credit Card Payment
- By choosing this method, the purchase process will be linked to the page of our banking entity (Servired); this way, the data are not retained by AG10Moto.com but are sent directly by means of a secure protocol (HTTPS) to the bank that operates with AG10Moto.com. This way, we offer you the best safety and reliability. Your credit card will be charged at the moment you confirm the payment. Should there be any stock issue associated to your order, or any kind of incident in the shipping process, we will refund the corresponding value on your credit card no later than 15 days from the date of service. For security purposes AG10Moto.com reserves the right to reject any transaction carried out by credit card. In this case, we will refund the payment to the original card. If after our explanations the client is interested in going on with the purchase of the required articles, we will ask for a bank transfer. After payment, we will notify you of its result, and if you are satisfied we will send you an e-mail with the details and order confirmation
- Payment via Transfer
- If during the process you choose this payment system, your order will remain pending until reception confirmation by the banking entity. The delivery period will start counting from this moment onwards. At the end of the purchase process you will receive an email with the details and the order confirmation, together with the following bank data for you to do the bank transfer. It is very important that in the ‘CONCEPT’ field you indicate your name, surname and order number.
AG10Moto wants to reward its best buyers by facilitating the reception of their order as much as possible, so for national shipping (except Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla), we assume the shipping costs for orders above 60 € (or the equivalent amount depending on the currency), for one or more articles. You need to take into account that it can be more economical to order another article and exceed 60 €, than to order below that amount.
- National shipping
- Orders between 0 € and 60 € – 6 €
- From 60 € onwards – FREE
- Exception: Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla
- Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla shipping costs:
- Orders between 0 € and 300 € -> 12 €
- Orders from 300 € onwards -> 18 €
Delivery periods for orders
- Tailor-Made AG10Moto Products
Our delivery time for manufacturing of AG10Moto tailor-made products is from 4 to 14 weeks after design and measures confirmation, depending on the waiting list.
The delivery time for manufacturing of EXPRESS SERVICE orders is 15 working days.
If we don´t deliver your order in this deadline we will refund you the proportional part of the EXPRESS SERVICE.
In case of repairs and adjustments the delivery time is usually from 2 to 3 weeks.
Tailor-made products AG10Moto (SUITS , JACKETS and PANTS) have a FIT GUARANTEE which the client could try the equipment and ask for a size improvement in case it is necessary.
The client doesn´t have to pay anything to use the FIT GUARANTEE service, except the shipping cost to return the product to our workshop in Spain.
The FIT GUARANTEE covers:
- Any size alteration to improve the fitting of your garment like widened, shortened, extended, etc…
The FIT GUARANTEE doesn´t cover:
- Design Modifications
- Logotype Changes
- Inscription Modifications
- Color Modifications
- Shipping costs.
- AG10Moto boots and gloves.
Every AG10Moto product is cut based on the measurements provided by the client, leaving room for necessary fitting corrections. For patron cuts we use very precise software, so measurement mistakes are done by clients and rarely by the machinery which doesn´t allow margin errors.
It may exit color variation in every outline as they use approximate colors of reference.
The patterns used in the outlines are for reference as the design must be adapted to the customer measurements. We reserve the right to modify the outlines in order to obtain a perfect close-fitting for the client.
When clients want to use the PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE they must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Complete Name.
- Purchase Date.
- Photos wearing the equipment, front, side-face and back.
- Numbered list of the adjustments you want to be done.
If you want to use the FIT GUARANTEE, the maximum time limit to apply it is 15 working days from the day that you received your order.
*SHIPPING COST NOT INCLUDED.
Logos, Names and Distinctive signs
If the customer requests to include any type of logo, name or distinctive sign subject to intellectual property rights of third parties on a custom-made AG10Moto product, the customer will be fully responsible of having the license, sublicense or specific authorization from the owner of those rights for AG10Moto include those graphics or distinctive signs in the product, exempting AG10Moto from any liability or claim.
Refunds & Returns
We don’t accept refunds or returns in made to measure or custom design AG10Moto products due are products manufactured especially for each customer.
You can cancel your order during the following 15 calendar days from the day you made the first payment.
After 15 calendar days your order will have a production spot assigned with a reserve of materials and unfortunately we will not be able to make any changes.
Remember that AG10Moto products are handcrafted and totally custom-made, requiring production planning several months in advance.
*Orders that have the contracted express manufacturing service can be canceled only during the first 24 hours after the first payment has been processed.
Limitation of Liability
Motorcycling is an inherently dangerous activity and an ultra-hazardous sport, which may result in serious personal injury, including death. Each individual motorcycle rider must be familiar with motorcycling, recognize the wide range of foreseeable hazards and decide whether to assume the risks inherent in such an activity with the knowledge of the dangers involved and accept any and all risks of injury, including death. While all motorcycle riders should utilize appropriate protective equipment, each rider should exercise extreme care for safety while riding and understand that no product can offer complete protection from injury including death or damage to individuals and property in case of fall, collision, impact, loss of control or otherwise. Riders should ensure that safety products are correctly fitted and used. DO NOT use any product that is worn out, modified or damaged.
AG10Moto makes no guarantees or representations, express or implied, regarding the fitness of its products for any particular purpose.
AG10Moto makes no guarantees or representations, express or implied, regarding the extent to which its products protect individuals or property from injury, death or damage.
AG10MOTO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURIES INCURRED WHILE WEARING ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS.
Supplied Content and Information
AG10Moto reserves the right to modify the commercial offer displayed on its website (products, prices, promotions as well as other commercial conditions and services modifications) at any time. AG10Moto seeks to offer website information as reliable as possible and without typographical mistakes. In case, Should such a mistake beyond the control of AG10Moto.com take place, we would immediately proceed to amend it. If there is a typographical mistake in any of the displayed prices and clients make up their mind to buy any product based on such mistake, clients will have the right to cancel the purchase without additional charges.
In general, the relations between Aitor González García (AG10Moto) and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. In case of litigation in relation to any of the aforementioned conditions of sale, with its interpretation, execution and non-execution, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, Spain.